Terms and Conditions
- Members with expiration date on or before 3rd Saturday in October need to renew on time to keep eligibility as candidate
- Members have 30 days from their membership expiration date to renew their membership and to be considered as a continuing member for eligibility to vote as well as stand for election as a Shura Body candidate
- For voting eligibility member needs to have minimum 6 months active membership prior to the election month October. For candidate eligibility member needs to have 1 year active membership.
- New member registration later than April month may get a prorated discount and membership will expire by 31st March. Any member registered after April will not have voting eligibility in that year election.
- Please read the constitution Constitution 3.1